- STP Broker with Tight Fixed and Variable Spreads and No Miscellaneous Fees
- Regulated by South Africa's FSB (License: 46632)
- Local Office: 45 St James Crescent, Bryanston, Johannesburg, 2021
- Dedicated South Africa Phone Support: 0-800-999-265
International forex brokers have taken note of South Africa’s rapid economic growth in recent years. Many have opened local offices and obtained licenses from the FSB to better serve traders from the most prosperous African nation. Here are some of the top forex brokers who service SA traders.
South Africa Forex Brokers
- Trusted Forex Broker Regulated in 5 Jurisdictions With Monthly Trading Volume Exceeding $60 Billion
- Regulated by South Africa's FSB (License: 45984)
- Local Office: Ground Floor Autoparks House, 13 Park Crescent, Glenhazel, Johannesburg, 2192
- Dedicated South Africa Phone Support: +27 105002498
- 24 Hour Award Winning Customer Service with Support from Personal Account Managers and Trading Specialists
- Regulated by South Africa's FSB (License: 43906)
- One of the longest standing regulated international forex brokers in SA, having obtained its license in 2012.
- A solid, reasonably priced, and full-featured broker suitable for traders of all types
- Regulated by South Africa's FSB (License: 46614)
- XM is a Leader in Trade Execution with a No Requotes / Rejection Policy, 99.35% of Trades Executed in Less Than 1 Second
- XM applied for a South African license in August 2016. The application in process at the time of writing (application no 47346)
- Regulated in the UK, Cyprus and Australia
- No Frills CFD Provider with Low Transaction Costs
- Regulated by South Africa's FSB (License: 47546)
Who Regulates Forex Trading in South Africa?
Retail Forex Trading is regulated by the Financial Services Board (FSB) in South Africa. The FSB was established by legislation under the Financial Services Board Act (Act 97 of 1990). They are an independent institution charged with promoting and maintaining a safe environment for financial investment.
The FSB oversees financial services providers including retirement funds, insurance companies, investment funds, and financial advisors and brokers. It is fully funded by fees levied upon the financial services industry.
SA Forex Summary
|Broker||FSB License||Date Authorized||Bonus||Min Deposit|
|AvaTrade||Yes, 45984||October 11, 2015||$400 referral bonus||$/€/£/AUD 100|
|HotForex||Yes, 46632||September 2, 2016||100% deposit bonus, 30% rescue bonus, 100% credit bonus||$5|
|Markets.com||Yes, 43906||August 14, 2012||$25 no deposit bonus||$/€/£ 100|
|ForexTime||Yes, 46614||May 7, 2016||up to $5 per lot cashback bonus, $25 referral bonus||$5|
|XM||In process, 47346||N/A||$30 no deposit bonus, 20% deposit bonus||$5|
|Plus500||Yes, 47546||Feb 2, 2017||$30 no deposit bonus, 20% deposit bonus||$/€/AUD 100|